Thursday, May 25, 2006

oh yes... the rest of my life

ok, so the music for This to This was delivered earlier this week, the last CD i gave to them yesterday, after seeing the opening night and changing the mixes slightly...

press night is tonight, i'm going to go again to see it on friday night, then maybe once a week for the remainder of the run, it's good, i'm looking forward to seeing it without worrying about the music...

i got my bike back from the menders, it's not quite what it was before the accident but it's much better than afterwards...

and now i'm gradually picking up the rest of my life that i've let drift while the whirlwind of this composition project has swept about me,

i'm marking, and i'm locating previous marking, than i'll be thinking about my longcat trio, getting back in touch with the piano movers who seem to have faded away, getting back in touch with that part of me that plays in nippy's band, (we've got a gig in finsbury park a week today)...

resuming normal service

x

No comments: