Tuesday, June 11, 2013

A stick

This morning, as i stroll into the Simon Community Hilldrop Road Day Centre where I'm about to run another Music Tuesday I notice that a piece of vegetation is hanging down onto the path. It has white flowers - thorns, it reminds me of both bramble and hawthorn - but it's most likely neither of these. I setup the keyboards, then seeing that we have not yet got any punters in I reach into my bag for the secateurs and the gardening gloves and go and see about that vegetation.
I cut the offending greenery, as far back along the branch as i can, taking a couple of the white flowers with me. As i stand there - branch in hand - i find that i am admiring it's length & strength. I set about taking all the thorns from it, and it's while i'm doing this that the 1st punters turn up. So it's down tools and go and teach.
Later on during lunch i return out there and continue stripping the thorns from it, distributing the

5 comments:

James Charlie said...

Overall you did an amazing job with the post. I like where your ideology about the professional assignment help services is going. When planning to order your assignments from a reliable portal, you should try the Dissertation Editing Service facilities by the MyAssignmentHelpAU platform. You will receive flawless assignment solutions that can easily grab the highest possible scores for you in the shortest possible turnarounds.

Glen Maxy said...

Civil Law Assignment Help stands for the branch of law in which the law is not limited to things people and relationships that they may develop among them. It excludes not only the criminal law but also Commercial as well as Labour Law.

Read More Blog : https://bit.ly/3ugJbCY

james said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Essien said...

This post posted at this web site is in fact nice. Thank you for sharing. visit here chrisland university cut off mark for anatomy

Catfuds said...

good....aristocats cat names