Saturday, June 19, 2010

portishead

listening to the complete works of portishead, as presented by spotify... not quite the complete works of course... but what's easily to hand...

i love this band... haven't paid much attention to them for some time, and it's nice to re-associate with them in my mind...

i'm also taking the initial questionnaire for the UK COSMOS study - the mobile phone usage and it's effect on health study that i'm signing up for for the next 40 years or so...

i'm taking a break, because i don't know how tall i am, nor how much i weigh... i've just put a pencil on my head and drawn a line onto the wall... like mum & dad used to do when we were growing up... at some point i'll find a tape measure... as to my weight i've have to find some scales... not in this flat...

i'm also heating up some daal in the oven, it's from sainsburies, 1st go at it, i stopped in to the sainsburies in camdem on thursday after a walk along the canal from paddington (as is my want) - hoping to find an indian meal for one, which my local sainsburies has stopped doing... (they have the meal for two) but sadly even the camdem one doesn't do it, maybe sainsburies as a whole have given up on me and my single liking for indian food...

i did get a few other indian ready meals which i duly ate on thursday night, except for the daal... which is in there now...
the walk was lovely, and i'm very glad that i'm getting used to putting it into my weekly routine - such as it is... quality of life is important to me... x

No comments: