Monday, November 30, 2009

deflea

I de-flea'd balthazara this afternoon...

about half an hour later she'd forgiven me & came to see me where I was fiddling around with both my computers, both dead as you like...

tomorrow morning I may forgo cycling, there's a risk of ice...

I just finished Palestine by Joe Sacco, a non-fiction comicbook about the writer's time in Palestine at the time of the 1st intifada... very good, moving account... I wonder how things have changed for the Palestinians in the book in the 17 years since that visit...

quite possibly things have got worse for them...

emivore leant me the book... that being the longcat blog name of the woman I'm sharing my nights with...

my girlfriend... E as was...

ok, not much more in me... I hope I have the strength not to watch flashforward later...

in fact the best thing to do would be to go out to the spanner bigband gig @ the cross kings... but I don't know of I have the energy...

x

No comments: