Friday, May 08, 2009

Charlotte Sarah


i spent an idyllic hour or so on the thames... filming footage for last week's improvisation that i'm putting together this weekend...

lowtide getting lower, me on a bank near the side of the thames, with receding water all around...


anyway as i'm getting ready to come home i start thinking about M & D and the impending event...

so i ring their house and they don't answer...


a little later i'm cycling through town and i can't stop myself from ringing D's mobile..

after 2 rings he sends me to the answerphone...


this is significant i say to myself and i start singing to myself about how the 8th of may is going to be my neice/nephew's birthday...

i leave the centre of the city and i can't stop myself from ringing felinity and we speak for 25 minutes or so...


by which time i'm in finsbury park...

i relax as i approach home and a couple of streets away i take these pictures roughly as my brand new baby niece Charlotte Sarah is being born...



x

No comments: