Friday, December 14, 2007

yr2wk26 piano & voice improvisation



recorded this afternoon with my many aches & pains, having fallen off my bike yesterday on the way to the dawn project, my right elbow and my neck/back on the right, along with some vicious leg cramp my body decided to give me last night in my left calf...

but do you hear me complaining about it...? do you? well not in the improvisation but i am complaining quite a lot in real life...

felinity sick in bed and therefore not over here which is a shame ... i hope she's feeling better soon...

and if i can muster the energy i'm going out to G's show & prove @ the queen elizabeth hall tonight, it's free, you should go too...

x

1 comment:

felinity said...

I'm sorry I couldn't make it. Would next Friday be any good?

G just commented that I must have been really sick yesterday, because I didn't turn on the computer once. I think that's a first.

Better today, but horrible cough and my head feels full of cotton wool... I'm staying indoors!

x