Monday, October 29, 2007

electronic intifada

i went to the anarchist bookfair on saturday and whilst i was struck anew by the amazing uniformity of most of the people there, (black or logo'd T-shirts, jeans, a certain "crusty" look) i was also pleased to reacquaint myself with AK books & the palestinian struggle, i found a group in haringey who run a cinema club right by where W(floopy)shaman & T live, i also bumped into an old friend who works for the freedom press, i bought a book called live from palestine from AK and i've just dipped into it and found the electronic intifada which is a wonderful resource...

i think i'll be putting ei over there in my links section...

tomorrow i've got a mad afternoon assessing 2nd year teaching students which will be the end of my teaching for that group and so we're drinking afterwards...

was going to meet my sister and my dad this evening and i rearranged a rehearsal for T's band to do it and then in the end my dad didn't come to london today, we've rescheduled for next monday...

ok, well, in search of lost time continues to be great, me & dinah continue to feverishly plan our next big thing, news of that on thursday when we announce it to those that need to know...

1 comment:

felinity said...

Oh wow! Is it definitely happening? Good luck with the telling and everything else. x