Monday, November 20, 2006

still stupid but changing

the party was great in the end, i sang my song with the help of elphara playing just one note all the way through and he's interested in doing some more playing with me which is nice, the very 1st gig @ the landlord's back in january 2003 had him involved... Hcello can't play @ my gig there in a couple of weeks so it's tempting to get elphara involved (violin) but i don't think i will, keep it simple...

i found some energy from somewhere and me & dinah made it to bed finally @ around 5:30,

the watts rocked... me & M, gordy, T & Kwo moshed for all our worth during their set which set me up nicely for dancing afterwards...

most of T's band showed up, along with D whose mad recording session i did a week ago today... nippy was there... me & nippy, me & T, and just me... we all at times performed in the impromptu performance space... at one point while me & T were jamming, nippy got up to join us and then variuos people who were listening got up until the entire room was joining in...

afterwards someone who i still don't the name of told me it was like a cross between a chart song and a knock about in the park...

so it all worked pretty well... spski wasn't there but that's becoming a regular thing these days sadly...

and tomorrow i'm receiving delivery of the piano at long last and so today i'm making this room ready, or at least that's what i'm telling myself... i have to make space for it today but i've so far done nothing at all towards that goal... stooged around on the net, been to manolis's where he proved to be pretty grumpy... i wasn't so much more cheerful... the cold continues and i'm not quite all over the party so things are moving slowly..

x

No comments: